Monday 26 September 2011

First Ever Blog Post

Well, welcome to Slayers!!! The purpose of this blog?

Primarily it will serve to promote Slayers Femdom CP Events, London's newest and entirely unique Female Top Corporal Punishment Event. A dedicated website will follow, with all the detail on a classy and fun day out with the best ( and most genuine ) dommes around.

Secondly, one of my own areas of corporal punishment geekery is mainstream movie and television scenes and references. After all, that's where this crazy game all started for me. Any similar databases or blogs I have seen are missing some of those I personally have seen over the years.

Thirdly, it is a forum for me to support some of my close friends on the CP scene, professional or otherwise and give an opinion based upon my own experience that some might find useful or at the very least others might find amusing....

So there it is. Have a read. Have a laugh. And post as you wish. This is a speakeasy boys and girls, so don't hold back....

Mr Slayer

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Welcome to the blogging world my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Mrs Slayer and welcome to Slayers where I will be delighted to have you present to give that tireless left arm of your a good workout ;)

    ReplyDelete