Friday 18 November 2011

Spanking in Music Video

Following on with the theme of Mainstream Spanking references, there are a number of examples of CP in rock/punk music videos.

Next week, I make my return to the CP scene with an afternoon group detention in what is widely accepted as the most authentic classroom around. The school character Slayer is the nightmare of the classroom. Perfectly capable of being a Straight A student he dedicates most of his energy to non-conformance. Brooding and menacing, he brings chaos to the classroom and generally ends up battered, bloodied but never broken.

The character is so close to my heart because he is me as I was in high school, but in an environment where there are CP consequences. There are others aspects of his character and interactions that are deeply ingrained in my psyche and I will address these in later posts.

For now, enjoy this video. It is fitting for the storm that's coming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment