Monday 28 November 2011

For a minute there, I lost myself......

This haunting Radiohead lyric, from one of my favourite songs, is apt given events at school on Friday.

My return scene, after 8 months in exile from group play, was fantastic. Those canings over the horse were amongst the most enjoyable I've had, as the classroom fell silent save for the alternate left and right cane strokes whistling and cracking. I did, however, manage to avoid the ultimate sanction; OTK spanking. It devastates me and is something I genuinely struggle with and have only consented to with Mrs Slayer ( Leia Ann Woods ) and my beloved Witch.

In fairness, it would never again have been as easy to return. The scene and venue are those closest to my heart, but I was concerned that the Slayer character had graduated and left forever for the big classroom in the sky. I was wrong!

Just like always, sat in the pub beforehand with my partner in crime the beautiful Jadie Reece, I was nervous. That's rare for me. In fact, it is unique to that venue and that scene. Even Judicial style scenes scarcely cause me to raise an eyebrow, but this place blows my mind. Why? Simple, it is my ultimate fantasy come true.

Everyone who sees Slayer in school asks about the character. His eyeballing the teachers, untidy uniform, bad language, defiance, one-liners and his contrasting top academic performance on a whim that is most frustrating of all. Yet beneath, the protective instinct and, ultimately, the love he has for his Headmistress and Deputy Head and his need for them to try to salvage something in him.

He is a reflection of me, and my personality, as a younger man in high school. The relationships a reflection of the complex interaction I had with a real teacher of my own. The only person then game enough, and able enough, to match me and for much of my life the only person I ever truly loved. So when I play that role, it straddles fantasy and reality. And when I am Slayer, if only for a few fleeting moments in time, I lose myself in that twilight zone between the two.....

I would like to sincerely thank all those who made this such an epic day. You know who you are ;)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slayer,

    REPORT

    It was a welcome sight to see TS back in the classroom. He had obviously seen the error of his ways having spent 8 months playing truancy, most probably been bored at home. Finally we caught up with you young man!!

    1. Your behaviour, as always, outrageous and completely unacceptable.

    2. Uniform - like a colour blind tramp with non regulation green trainers.

    3. Language like a sewer rat.

    4. Despite all this, with the threat of discipline, you're exam results remain outstanding.

    It would appear that maybe an OTK spanking with the hand and the clothes brush next time, may well improve all the areas we need to be working on, as outline above

    10/10 for academic effort, 0/10 for the above mentioned.

    We will see you in class next term with an approved attitude.

    Kind regards

    Ms Switch

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - as you can see from the above post, I haven't got my classes on and someone hacked into my blog 6 months ago hence the BULLSHIT name :-) or was that you ..............

    GREAT to see you after so long. Keep up the good work, you'll be prefect yet :-)))) Much love XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please! If it had been me that hacked you I certainly would have come up with something more original that *bullshit*. Give me some credit Woman! ;)

    As ever, your report and criticism is most welcome. Not sure I've ever been referred to as a *colour blind tramp*. Quite impressed with that one ;)

    Overall, I am pleased with my School Report. I am less pleased with your proposed future discipline. You know my feelings on that fucking position ;)

    Love you Miss

    Slayer

    ReplyDelete