Tuesday 11 October 2011

Back in the Saddle

I got spanked on Saturday. For a CP Scene based blog this is scarcely a revelation, but for me it was the first (non drunken, pre-sex, bed annihilating) CP I had taken for months. It was awesome. I felt immediately connected again to the world I had left behind, ablaze in my mind, almost a year ago.

So, back in the saddle? Perhaps! Only this time the saddle is not on a horse that can be startled and thrown. The saddle is on a giant, motherfucking elephant with armour plating. My hiatus has left me wiser, and more aware of the psychological investment I had made in the scene. My coach, the exquisite Dr Whacker Woods, is moving me on to paddles and canes next (I don't bother with straps generally, they bore me) so that I can resurrect my once ridiculous tolerance.

I have been invited to an upcoming, small group event organised by close friends which will mark my return to scene activity. I am anticipating it with both excitement and trepidation because it is my favourite of all scenarios. But then that's the buzz, isn't it? In every sense of the term, it's *back to school* for me........Tick, tock!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back with us my love! I look forward to your future 'training'....ha ha ha! (in the voice of the Count!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's the Count now, is it?

    Normally your sinister mutterings are in the unmistakable tones of Ernst Stavro Blofeld whilst swivelling like a possessed centrifuge in your "boss chair" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my cat, do not forget my pet PUSSY! ;-)

    ReplyDelete