Saturday 29 October 2011

Mainstream Spanking Startles

One of my areas of extreme geekery in the world of CP kink is mainstream media references or depiction. For as long as I can remember images, discussions, threats and footage of CP have been logged in the dusty filing cabinets of my mind from television, film and books. In future posts I will explore the reasons why I think this is so.

Having perused many of the internet's databases and sites relating to this, I am confident that many I am aware of are absent from record. I intend to rectify this! I had this discussion with fellow geek Richard Windsor in Vegas earlier this year and on numerous occassions with Mrs Slayer, Leia Ann Woods. Both were of the opinion that I should commit this section of the Yellow Brick Road of my mind to paper ( or keyboard more accurately ).

So, for starters here is an excerpt from last week of Scottish presenter Lorraine Kelly giving *comedian* Noel Fielding a spanking on quiz show Never Mind the Buzzcocks

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I actually saw this clip on the shoot recently with Northern Spanking. I was amazed that it had gone quite so far, even though this is quite a cult programme IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In an earlier series she threatened one of the other contestants that she would put him over her knee!

    Will try to find that one too..... Also need to write up my script for NS Lesbian Vampire Spankers ;)

    ReplyDelete