Monday 19 December 2011

A New Nemesis

Although I have enjoyed a great number of CP and associated scenes in the past 2 years, with varying degrees of extremity, it has generally involved only 2 dommes. The future Mrs Slayer, Leia Ann Woods, and my beloved Mistress Switch have formed the basis for most of what I have done and this will continue to be the case for as long as we all enjoy it. They have opened doors in my mind to parts of my psyche I thought could never be accessed.

Until a few months ago, I had no inclination to play with anyone else. That changed as I became closer to a friend of Mrs Slayer's who I have since developed a great relationship with. Whilst we immediately clicked on a personal level, and I warmed to her as soon as we met ( somewhat of a rarity for me ) , it was only later that it became apparent that we could interact spectacularly in a scene.

The lady is acutely perceptive and has already observed the weakness in Slayer's character; be nice to him and he can't cope. As such, the mind games have begun and she has already demonstrated adept skill at picking the buttons to push. This is due to come to blows shortly into the new year when this legend of the CP scene and I are due to be together. With the added ingredient of Mrs Slayer potentially being present for the clash, this is likely to push me psychologically in a whole new way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment